6 reasons you should install SELITBLOC® under every vinyl and design floor
underlays ensure the functionality and durability of vinyl floors. Our SELITBLOC® underlays in particular offer the following advantages:
1. Protection against damage in the event of unevenness
Nearly every screed has at least minor unevenness in some areas. SELITBLOC® underlays compensate for this unevenness and ensure level and void-free support.
2. Protection against marking on the base (telegraphing effect)
Vinyl floors are flexible and adapt to the base. As a result, there is a risk that the base will become visible on the flooring (telegraphing effect). SELITBLOC® underlays considerably reduce this risk.
3. Protection against boards slipping (joint formation)
The slip-resistant GripTec® surface of SELITBLOC® underlays prevents the boards from slipping and prevents joint formation.
4. Reduction of impact sound
6. Floor structure that protects your joints
The extremely pressure-resistant, and also shock-absorbing, foam core of SELITBLOC® underlays improves walking comfort and relieves pressure on the joints.