As a third-generation family-owned company, SELIT is an important partner for retail and industry, both nationally and internationally. Our 200 employees are a key part of this success. Their motivation, commitment and creativity are decisive in enabling SELIT to establish itself as the European market leader in the field of underlays for the DIY sector.
Would you like to become part of the SELIT team and continue revolutionising the market with innovative product solutions
together with us?
Send us your individual application now.
- Secure job in a globally active family business with continuous growth
- Work for a driver of innovation in the industry
- Interesting jobs in a very wide range of professional fields
- Support for further training measures and in-service qualifications
- Young and friendly team
- State-of-the-art working environment in the office and production environments
- Staff events, e.g. summer party
- Free parking spaces
- Easy to get to the company site
- Training company
off to a good start
Your training is important to us
SELIT has been a recognised training company for many years, not only for young
people from the region. If you are also interested in starting a career with an
international, family-run manufacturing company we look forward to receiving your application.
We currently provide training in the following roles
- Industrial clerk (m/w/d)
- Media designer (m/w/d)
- Electronics technician/electrician in the field of operating technology (m/w/d)
- Electronics technician/electrician in the field of automation technology (m/w/d)
- Machine and plant operator (m/w/d)
- Mechatronics engineer (m/w/d)
- Industrial mechanics (m/w/d)
Are you interested?
Then send us your application as early as possible. Training starts on August 1 each year.